Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Introduction

The name itself is controversial. Well am a guy who doesn't like getting involved in controversies, and don't even intent to through this blog. After all I can't keep my dog's name Sharukh.

I was never impressed by the concept of these blogs as I always thought that I have enough friends. I am a man who has travelled a lot, within India, and my experiences over different places have been mixed. Currently am settled in Bangalore and have my parents staying in Delhi. Got my bike from Delhi and that is where the name of the blog comes from. Since long i have always believed that I have a skill of making friends. And so far I have had a lot of friends. Some pretty good and some just for the heck of it.

But 'Here I Am'.

I come to write a blog after putting in a lot of thought into it. Had decided the title 'Driving a Delhi bike in Bangalore' about 2-3 months back. Had the idea about the content as well. But there was something stopping me. It happened today also just by chance. It's an off at office and am sitting at home doing nothing. Am sitting on the net since morning filling up a few forms for IT returns and my Convocation at the end of this month. Have become tired of doing nothing so thought lets do something. The thought of blogging just crossed my mind and I thought, 'Why not?'

Concluding anything that I start has always been a problem with me. Mostly the conclusions have been messy. I just cant finish off things smoothly. Honestly speaking, have always been confused about how to end it. And I guess I am even right now. Some times I like to leave it just like that.

6 comments:

Prabhat Ranjan said...

Great dude...
Nice topic to start with...
but you didn't tell anything about your experience of riding Delhi bike in Bangalore...
Do put that in you next blog entry...

Anonymous said...

The most important things in life come up by chance in most of the times. However I do not agree to the idea of blogging. I feel the emotions are better expressed in the closed pages of a personal diary rather than an open webpage seen by the whole world.

It may be a good medium to share thoughts but definitely not the ideal way to express emotions. Even I do have a blog. But its strictly for rants and perhaps showing off. :-)

But anyway. Welcome to Blogging.

Unknown said...

Awesome .... i loved the name ...so abstract but yet meaningful. I could relate to where it comes from. I have taught you, studied with you in our growing years, but this blog is one of the best thoughs put.

Keep Blogging !!!!

Ashwin S Kumar said...

welcome to the world of blogging !! :)

Unknown said...

I would tend to agree with both Shruti and with Ranjan. I have been with yu since your birth and beleive I know myou pretty well.

Yes, I shall look forward to your experience of riding the Delhi bike in Bangalore.

Best of luck and KHUSH RAHO.

Bishal Kumar said...

Sir,i just read the concluding words and it was kinda new.

its worth to leave the End with Less...
and would like to repeat the words of Prabhat sir: "Dude!! What about your experience of riding Delhi bike in Bangalore..."


Rachit would find "ananda".